Our start with the ARTS Foundation and STATE STREET – recruitment has started.
To apply for the project, complete the online recruitment form, select the selected COURSES (min. 3).
The courses are free. In case of high interest, the order of applications decides about the qualification for the project
The recruitment will last until June 22, 2019.
The first MANDATORY meeting will take place:
June 22, 2019,
Municipal Public Library in Myślenice.
The training cycle includes 3 months of classes.
Scheduled thematic modules:
LANGUAGE MODULE WITH SELF-PRESENTATION ELEMENTS AND RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
- English language course (semester) with state examination (for participants with FCE level)
- spreadsheets course – Excel with exam and international certificate
- computer graphics course
- design and business workshops also in the form of webinars.
- project management course – with exam and international certificate
- self-presentation course (application documents, recorded interview in Polish / English, savoir vivre) also in the form of webinars.
- mandatory networking meeting (interviews with State Street employees in September 2019).
Please refer to the documentation:
DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION