If you want to strengthen your competences in a planned and effective way.
If you plan your professional life in a year or five years? Get started today!
Come to us, we’ve been working with young people for 4 years as part of the “Our Start with the Arts and State Street Foundation” project.
What do we propose?
FREE YOUTH COURSES (16-26 YEARS OLD)
- English language course (semester) with state examination (for selected participants with FCE level)
- spreadsheets course – Excel with exam and ECDL international certificate
- managerial and presentation graphics course with ECDL international exam and certificate
- computer graphics course
- project work course – module for open groups not included in recruitment
- self-presentation course, creation of application documents, image creation in social media, savoir vivre
FIRST MANDATORY MEETING 21 JANUARY 2020 at 17.30. Place: in the hall under the fountain (opposite the court) ul. Piłsudskiego 16 in Myślenice.
NETWORKING MEETING AT STATE STREET (INTERVIEWS WITH STATE STREET EMPLOYEES – JUNE / JULY 2020).
If you want to qualify for the program, fill out this form:
Also read the Regulations:
State Street Regulations
Read the Schedule:
We are waiting for your applications!
If you have questions, we are available
Recruitment Specialist – 605 66 50 45
State Street Corporation – an American financial corporation based in Boston. One of the world’s largest financial service providers for institutional investors. Supports us since 2015. Thanks to it, we can organize free English language courses for young people (16-26), computer, self-presentation and design courses.
The international campaign “Fearless Girl” – on International Women’s Day – a bronze statue of a girl was placed on Wall Street. The sculpture by Kristen Visbal was to promote the index prepared by State Street Global Advisors, which includes companies with the largest share of women among management staff.
Read more at: https://www.wirtualnemedia.pl/artykul/cannes-lions-2017-grand-prix-dla-mccann-new-york-za-pomnik-nieustraszonej-dziewczyny