WE SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL COMMUNITIES BASED ON CULTURAL AWARENESS, A SENSE OF IDENTITY AND RECOGNITION OF THEIR HERITAGE
YOUR/MY, OUR/OUR HERITAGE IN ACTION
· We GUARANTEE the unique experience of being researchers and archivists of one’s own heritage
· We CREATE our own tools to archive the “heritage” EtnoStoria
· We COOPERATE – SUPPORT local communities and strengthen NGO structures in the region through support and grant programmes: K-ORSO (Cooperative centre for the development of civil society), Act Locally, FIO – Małopolska Locally and also through counselling in applying for grants
· We EDUCATE AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE – we conduct training, workshops and consultation meetings. We educate various groups, e.g. in the field of NGOs and cultural heritage. We organise courses for youth. We increase the competences of voluntary sector representatives in the region, both among the Foundation’s staff and those who cooperate with it on a voluntary basis. Our experts have extensive experience in fundraising, creating documents and implementing social, cultural and research projects with large budgets.
· We INITIATE – we are aware of the importance of grassroots initiative – we aim to motivate local communities to take action.
· We PROMOTE the achievements of creators, artists, handicraftsmen and craftsmen. We strive to preserve it for future generations.
· We COOPERATE – for all activities we always look for allies/partners: informal groups, local and supralocal institutions, organisations (Polish and foreign), entrepreneurs.
· We INFORM through various media outlets, including the website, social media and emails about key events and our activities.
· We COOPERATE WITH INSTITUTIONS- we prepare and implement projects with entities willing to cooperate on various levels: communal, district, regional, national and international, open to social innovations.
· We CHALLENGE OURSELVES – we look for new ideas and undertake new projects. We engage in activities that have a substantial impact on reality.
· LET’S COOPERATE AND EXCHANGE EXPERIENCES